Women In Mining USA (WIM USA) is a nationwide organization committed to positioning mining as an equitable, sustainable and reputable industry.
Our members include people employed in, associated with, or interested in the mining industry. WIM USA has multiple professional and student chapters in the USA. Our role is to support our chapters in their objectives, foster collaboration among chapters, assist formation of new chapters, and enable organizational growth.
Our ambition is to build a reputation as a reliable and trusted partner for cultivating a community in the mining industry that fosters trust and respect, and making progress toward industry attraction and retention goals.
- Grow and diversify membership and active participation.
- Embed WIM USA identity and brand recognition.
- Partner with industry to achieve complimenting objectives.
- Foster alignment, collaboration, and teamwork across chapters.
- Regain momentum on education as a foundation.